No products in the cart.
Message from the Owner: Hello, my name is Lee Werrell, Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments and a Fellow of the Institute of Sales & Marketing Management. I have also written the “Compliance Managers Guidebook and Reference) found on Amazon and the book “Conduct Risk”.
Anyway, you may or may not have heard of me but, either way, I think it’s important to know I’ve just created a brand new “No cost” service to IFAs and Wealth Managers, and the group is already filling up with information and guidance.
And the title of our brand new service is a Facebook Group called “IFA Compliance UK”.
Do you use social media? Do you get great results?
If you search groups for IFAs of Financial Advisers on Facebook here in the UK, the results are pretty poor, in fact it is pathetic, as IFAs are not really using social media effectively, let alone email marketing (two areas that we shine in).
The group is free to join up until the end of April, but after that will revert to subscription membership.
This new service is so revolutionary and new providing you with a peer advice as well as regulatory opinion from Compliance Consultant (a leading UK consultancy), information that you won’t find anywhere else, at the touch of a mouse.
It doesn’t matter if you are a DA or a network firm or even if you conduct your own compliance in-house, sometimes you need a third party to back up or even challenge your own answers. That’s where the group adds value and becomes powerful.
There are 5 great reasons to become a member of our group now.
- This service is completely without charge for the first three months. That’s right, open to IFAs of any size and locations that are regulated by the FCA.
- Once you are a member, there is no charge, at all, ever (unless you leave and rejoin).
- You get qualified and experienced advice from compliance professionals and not just hearsay or a company trainer’s opinion from IFA networking events.
- We also have access to hundreds of contractors and specialists (PTS, Complaints etc) if you need them.
- We are a leading compliance consultancy in the UK, and
- A member of the Association of Compliance Consultants (APCC) the only trade body recognised by and working closely with the regulator.
Join now at https://www.facebook.com/