No products in the cart.
City of Barcelona Deploys Big Data BI Solution to Improve Lives and Create a Smart-City Template
Web: www.epcgroup.net | E-mail: email@example.com | Phone: (888) 381-9725 | Twitter: @epcgroup
* SharePoint Server 2013, Office 365, Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), SharePoint Server 2010 & SharePoint 2007: Review, Architecture Development, Planning, Configuration & Implementations, Upgrades, Global Initiatives, Training, and Post Go-live Support with Extensive Knowledge Transfer | Custom Branding and Responsive Web Design (RWD)
* Health Check & Assessments (Roadmap Preparation to Upgrade to 2013 or 2010) – Including Custom Code & Solution Review
* Enterprise Content Management Systems based on Microsoft SharePoint 2013, Office 365 Hybrid Cloud (Both On-premises and cloud)
* Enterprise Metadata Design, Taxonomy | Retention Schedule Dev | Disposition Workflow, and Records Management | eDiscovery | Microsoft Exchange 2013 Migration Integration | Roadmap, Requirements Gathering, Planning, Designing & Performing the Actual Implementation
* Best Practices Consulting on SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint 2010, 2007 | EPC Group has completed over 900+ initiatives
* Intranet, Knowledge Management, Internet & Extranet-Facing as Well as Mobility (BYOD Roadmap), Cloud, Hybrid, and Cross-Browser | Cross-Platform Solutions for SharePoint 2013 with Proven Past-performance
*Upgrades or Migrations of Existing Deployments or Other LOB Systems (Documentum, LiveLink, FileNet, SAP, etc.)
* Custom Apps, Custom Application Development, Custom Feature, Master Pages, Web Parts, Security Model, Usability (UI) & Workflow Development (Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio 2013)
* Migration Initiatives to SharePoint 2013 Office 365 and those organizations with both on-premises and cloud assets for a SharePoint Hybrid Architecture and Deployment
* Key Performance Indicators, Dashboard & Business Intelligence Reporting Solutions (PerformancePoint 2013, SQL Server 2012 R2, SQL Server 2014, BI, KPIs, PowerPivot, Scorecards, Big Data) and Power BI
* Experts in Global Enterprise Infrastructure, Security, Hardware Configuration & Disaster Recovery (Global performance considerations)
* Tailored SharePoint “in the trenches” Training on SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007 + Office 365
* Support Contracts (Ongoing Support your Organization’s 2013, 2010, or 2007 Implementations)
* .NET Development, Custom applications, BizTalk Server experts
* Project Server 2013, 2010, and 2007 Implementations
* SharePoint Roadmap & Governance Development: 6, 12, 18, 24 and 36 months (Steering Committee & Code Review Board Development)
* EPC Group’s HybridCloudAdvisor.com – Navigating the Ever Changing World of the Hybrid Cloud to include SLA development & consulting services | advisory | best practices around PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, VDI, Windows Azure, AWS as well as security, compliance & and regulatory issues facing cloud and Hybrid Cloud deployments throughout the globe.
* Corporate Change Management & End User Empowerment Strategies
With over 15 years of experience, EPC Group delivers time tested SharePoint methodologies that ensure success within your organization. Engagement with EPC Group carries unique offerings and knowledge.
Currently having implemented over 900+ SharePoint engagements and is an industry recognized expert in Business Intelligence (BI), custom application development, BYOD, Hybrid Cloud Architecture, Information Security (InfoSec) and global infrastructure & governance design.
EPC Group will be releasing our 3rd SharePoint book in August of 2013 by SAMS Publishing titled, “SharePoint 2013 Field Guide: Advice from the Consulting Trenches” which is like having a team of Senior SharePoint 2013 Office 365 consultants by your side at each turn as you implement this new powerful and game changing software platform within your organization.
SharePoint 2013 Field Guide: Advice from the Consulting Trenches will guide you through all areas of a SharePoint 2013 Office 365 initiative from the initial whiteboarding of the overall solutions to accounting for what your organization currently has deployed.
It will assist you in developing a roadmap & detailed step-by-step implementation plan & will also cover implementation best practices, content management & records management methodologies, initial
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £64.22Was: £69.00
Price: Check on Amazon