This report sets out the work of Compliance Consultant into the general areas which the FCA often express interest and which generate most concerns.
The scope of the work required by FCA visits, are, in our view, extensive and required to be delivered in a short space of time. The Compliance Consultant team is qualified to undertake this work has experience of working with many financial institutions and regulators, ranging from working at board level, senior management, line managers and directly supervising sales personnel.
We will conduct an on-site visit, at least over 2 days, more depending on the size of your company – looking into everything from your committee’ ‘terms of reference’ through to ‘complaints’; from your ‘organisation chart’ through to your ‘customer journey’ and we will note any issues we find. The report takes anything up to two weeks to prepare, post visit.
Areas We Cover include;
- GOVERNANCE AND STRATEGY
- Management structure
- Allocation of responsibilities
- Risk management procedures
- Documentation status (Policies, TORs, operating and compliance manuals, etc.)
- GENERAL COMPLIANCE
- Compliance procedures within the firm
- Conflicts of Interest
- Anti-money laundering and Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Regulatory reporting
- Interview with Directors or Manager(s) and Admin as required
- PERSONNEL MATTERS
- Remuneration policies – fair bonuses/rewards/incentives
- Training and competence (how/what/when & why)
- Staff retention & recruitment
- Treating Customer Fairly (inform, update, deliver)/Conduct Risk
- Customer records (data protection)
- Complaints – handling and records
- Data security/protection measures
To reserve your spot, please place a deposit of £500 via the button below to our account and we will contact you with a quote for the work to be completed. The £500 will be taken off of the overall cost which is typically £2,600 (for modest sized IFAs etc) up to £22,000 (for small private banks or stockbrokers).*
If we have any special offers – it is a good idea to lock in your discount by paying the deposit, as the discounts can be removed at any time – as soon as we have sufficient work scheduled.