– Exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO 11801 Class E standards.
– Meet requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications.
– Each patch cord is 100% performance tested and wired T568B.
– Constructed of Category 6, 24 AWG UTP stranded cable and TX6TM PLUS Modular Plugs; plug contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance.
– Plug meets all applicable ANSI/TIA/EIA-968-A and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications.
– Slender strain relief boot provides easy access in high density applications.
– Plug uses an integral pair manager to optimize performance and consistency by reducing untwisting of conductors within the plug.
– Perform in center of TIA/EIA component range, ensuring interoperability and excellent performance.
– Labels on patch cords provide identification of performance level, length, and quality control number.
– Patented tangle free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds, and changes.
– Third party tested for Category 6 component compliance.